Monday, May 3, 2010

culture shocked!

Hello from Americaland! I am here on holiday because I had to take care of some business since I've decided to stay in Japan longer.

While here, I wanted to visit Target a lot (have been 5 times), eat a lot of Mexican food (have had 3 times), and have a nice walk by the river.

Yeah. It was not a great day for a walk.



Anyway, going home tomorrow. America has been weird. The money is weird and there are all these big cars and apartments are massive and everywhere is really dirty and shop/restaurant workers are sometimes rude to me and people are really loud and not even remotely stylish. The (reverse) culture shock has not been great.

I really loved Target though.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you were here in Americaland with me!! Mexican food and Target were awesome of course!! And a scary, windy day in the park was quite memorable, wasn't it?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Blonde Girl05 May, 2010 18:07

    Wow, a very windy day in Tri-Cities! I'm not sure what to make of your comment of no one being stylish in America...apparently I need to do some shopping before I come to visit?!

    ReplyDelete