Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Ariel, Odaiba, and RIDICULOUSNESS

Okay, here's a pic of my Baby Ariel bento box - 3 boxes, actually, of smaller and smaller size! I ask you, how could I possibly resist this triple dose of cuteness? めちゃかわいい!

Also, have some pics from Odaiba (the lovely view of Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Tower, and Statue of Liberty; a Halloween ad; proof that in Tokyo, the future is NOW; and the Fuji TV building). I was there the weekend before last and had a much happier time than the other time I was there. The weather was gorgeous! We thoroughly enjoyed spending the afternoon over there. To get there, we took a monorail which is a little expensive, but which is kind of worth the price because it feels like a ride! And you get crazy good views! Anyway, Odaiba! I want to spend more time there!

Finally, ridiculousness! I walked into Daiso yesterday and was greeted with an aisle of Christmas. DUDE. There is apparently nowhere in the world where I can get away from the unnecessarily early appearance of Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh - that Baby Ariel bento box is the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen!! No wonder you had to have it!! What is up with the Santa at Halloween? Crazy!! It looks like it was a perfect day in Odaiba - the sky is sooooo blue. And, I love the Tokyo Teleport Sta. pic - "Beam me up, Scotty"!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute bento of Baby Ariel! I love it!!! And she is darling on it.

    The Fuji TV building is awesome! Looks like a building of the future...are you SURE you didn't take the teleport station to the future? I mean, you already live a day ahead of us...did you travel even further through time?! ;)

    ReplyDelete