Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Odaiba! Bowling!

Yesterday I went to Odaiba for a little while. It was sprinkling when I got there and dumping rain by the time I left, so it wasn’t really the best day for a trip there. Looked cool though; I’ll have to return another time when the weather is nicer.

Ate lunch there at Red Lobster, haha. Different menu than home, but had the same feel. And a great view looking over the bay back at the rest of Tokyo (check out Tokyo Tower and the Rainbow Bridge in the pic below)!

Went bowling after I got home later. It was super fun! I hadn’t been bowling (except on the Wii, haha) in years. I wasn’t great, but I wasn’t the worst in the group! 3rd place out of 6, yo! I definitely want to go again sometime.

Last day of vacation today! Not sure what I’m doing, but I better make it awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Those are sure colorful bowling balls!! I like the angle on the picture. Too bad it was raining - the view of the Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower would have been awesome if it was clear. You will have to go again when it is sunny!! It is funny that on the placemat it says "American quality seafood"!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice that it said that until I looked at the picture later!

    ReplyDelete