Friday, March 5, 2010

apologies, apologies

Sorry! I haven't updated in a long time! It's just that so many things happened I didn't know where to start! Valentine's Day! Epic karaoke! A rainbow restaurant!

I'll try to make some kind of epic post of epicness this weekend: Saturday is my one year Japanniversary, so I should definitely commemorate it here somehow!

For now, please enjoy this random commercial with Ichiro in. He's in loads of ads here, mostly encouraging me to drink Kirin beer, but sometimes for other things too. I just started seeing this one on TV recently, and I kind of love it.

3 comments:

  1. Cute commercial - I think it must be about working from home, but I couldn't figure out what they were actually trying to sell. Ahhhh, just like a lot of commercials I see all the time!! :-) Nice to see Ichiro in a different setting than baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the commercial!....luvs it! Can't wait to see him at Spring Training in Arizona in 2 weeks. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Little Blonde Girl05 March, 2010 12:06

    LOL that was awesome! I think he's dreamy AND an awesome ball player - neat to see him in a totally non-baseball light in his nativeness.

    Happy Japaniversary!! One year has gone by quickly, huh? May this next year be even more epic!!

    ReplyDelete