Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Halloween!

A couple weeks ago I went to Disneyland to enjoy their Halloween celebration! Super lovely! All their decorations were so fun, and I was so happy to be able to enjoy Haunted Mansion Holiday.

The most amazing part of the day was the pumpkin ice cream they had for the season though. Also, pumpkin churros! But the ice cream was life-changing. We kind of accidentally got two cones. It was just that it was so delicious! And it was right there when we needed to kill a few minutes before our Fastpasses were good!

The weather was a bit bad, which was both fortunate and unfortunate. Fortunate because it meant the park wasn't as crowded as it normally would have been! Unfortunate because the Halloween parade was canceled because of the rain. Their Halloween parades are supposed to be pretty epic, so I was sad not to see it. But it was a lovely day regardless! I love Halloween, and nothing is better than Halloween at Disney!




2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin ice cream would be life-changing!! I want some!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor little happy face got split in two!! Halloween haunts are in the air!!

    ReplyDelete