Monday, February 21, 2011

Enjoy the Valentine's chocolate one of my students gave me! ♥ It was so cute I almost didn't want to eat it. I mean, I totally did, but I felt a little bad.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, it ended in SNOWY ADVENTURE. Met Andrew in the evening for a cake + bitterness Valentine's hatefest at Starbucks, but an unexpected snowstorm meant that I ended up not getting home that night. Slippery sidewalks! Inappropriate shoes! Danger! At least I had a Resort and Porridge Kitchen to crash at though. The adventure of it kind of redeemed the day (low point of Valentine's Day: when I was sitting in another Starbucks earlier in the day and a woman came in and sat next to me and just cried for half an hour; after a while, I wanted to cry too). Super sleepy times at work the next day though.

Didn't have any plans this weekend, but things worked out as they usually do. Last night I was ready to settle in for the night with Doctor Who and wine, but we ended up going to What the Dickens! for music and cider and ridiculously bad dancing on my part (I'm fine in a club but, like, proper dancing is beyond me).

Today I think I'll just take it easy. A little Doctor Who, a little Starbucks, a burrito later.

1 comment:

  1. What a happy little Valentine!! I would have been a little slow to eat it too. But, you got a picture, so it will live on in cuteness!!

    A Valentine's hatefest??!!

    What the Dickens! looks like a fun place - I could spend a long time on the website - looks like there are many little videos to watch in the archives!!

    ReplyDelete