Saturday, April 30, 2011

Golden Week!

Golden Week! It's vacation time, but I have no plans! I need to get some because sitting around and being lazy is not going so well. I did nothing yesterday, and today I just feel all ick and have a weird leg cramp. Plans! Must get them! I do have a couple things going on this week, but mostly it's looking grim. Maybe Disney? They are finally open again! I'm so so so happy! It was dark times knowing that they were closed for so long. And then Land was open, but not Sea. But as of a couple days ago, both are open again with normal hours. Happiness! Going might help me like the Yurakucho line again. It used to seem magical because I hardly ever used it unless I was going to Disney, but now it is super not magical because it takes me to work and is often delayed. Frustration! It would be nice if it was magical again though.

In aftershock news, they're getting better. There was a pretty big one a couple weeks ago while I was at work, but they've been okay since then. Haven't been woken up by one all week! I mean, we're still shaking a lot, but it has seemed a bit calmer recently. (Haha, there actually was one while I was typing this post!)

Since my commute is so long these days, I feel like I've done little besides go to work, work, and come home. But I have been trying to make the most of my commute. I hadn't been reading much, but since I have time now on the train, I've gone through quite a few books. The best was a reread of The Neverending Story, which is such a lovely book and highly recommended, especially if you've just seen the movie. I've also been playing Pokémon Black since it recently came out in English. I'm not far in, but I like it so far.

Enjoy some super random pictures I've taken recently!


3 comments:

  1. Get yourself to Disney - even if only to Ikspiari (did I spell that right?) or hanging out at a hotel. It will totally make your Golden Week!! And, it definitely would make the Yurakucho line seem more magical again!!

    I'm glad you like reading "The Neverending Story" - the movie always disturbed you!! :-)

    Enjoyed your pics as usual. My favorite this time is the one of the sakura - so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spelled right!

    The movie was disturbing! Why did Falkor have to be so CREEPY?!

    What?! Your favorite picture was the classy sakura one and not the Hooters one?! SHOCKING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Little Blonde Girl04 May, 2011 19:46

    MY favorite picture was the Hooters one. DUH.

    So glad to hear the aftershocks are getting better. I hope you were able to go to the Sea or Disney during Golden Week, and weren't plagued by leg cramps the whole time!

    The weather over here has suddenly gotten nice and Spring-like (about time!) so I hope you're also enjoying some lovely weather over there!!

    ReplyDelete