Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Destination Hong Kong

Greetings from Taiwan! I've been here a couple hours and will be here a couple more. Waiting for my flight to Hong Kong! EXCITEMENT! I finished working (again) last Saturday, and I really really need a vacation before I start another job. I thought about going to Okinawa, but then I thought about how stupid it is that I've been in Japan for more than two years and haven't traveled anywhere else in Asia. So here I am, on my way to Hong Kong! Tomorrow I'll probably go to Hong Kong Disneyland, but after that I don't have any set plans. Hope to see a friend and eat a lot of delicious food and see a big Buddha and maybe go to Macau and just generally enjoy being on holiday! Huzzah!

5 comments:

  1. Aunt Carolyn18 May, 2011 11:06

    That's so exciting Jen!! We'll look forward to pictures and hearing all about it!! Have a great vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adventures you have. It will be fun to hear about all you see and do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture of your flight info!! You probably got tired of looking at it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Little Blonde Girl24 May, 2011 19:24

    I demand more vacation pics RIGHT NOW! How was the airport in Taiwan? Anything fun to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The airport was super ghetto on my way to Hong Kong, but now that I'm here again waiting to get back to Tokyo, it's super luxurious! I'm reclining on a couch and looking at art.

    I took over 500 pictures at Disneyland alone! It's going to take a while to go through all my vacation pics!

    ReplyDelete