Tuesday, December 27, 2011

♥♥♥

The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building is one of my favourite places to go in Tokyo. There are two observatories where you can get a gorgeous view of the city. Best of all, they're free! I've visited many times, but today was the first time I went when I was able to see the view of Mt. Fuji. I was so happy! Usually when I go there it is night or it's too rainy or hazy or something. But today was perfect! It was also just around sunset, so the sky was beautiful too. What a view!

I'll miss this.

3 comments:

  1. The Little Blonde Girl29 December, 2011 09:48

    I loved when you took us there - it really gave me perspective on how HUGE a city Tokyo is. And being there at night was beautiful.

    So cool you got to see Fuji-san from there, and what a beautiful pic at sunset! I love the moon and star you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often forget how huge Tokyo is, and it's really nice to be reminded of it sometimes! I think it's easy to take living here for granted, but seeing the whole city spread out forever makes me remember just how amazing it is that I've been able to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Fuji-san knew you were going to be leaving Japan, and decided that you needed a lovely view from that observatory!! :-) Such an awesome view!!

    ReplyDelete