Thursday, December 24, 2009

メリークリスマス!

Today is Christmas, but I actually celebrated two days ago! Wednesday was a national holiday, so we had the day off; my friend and I took the chance to do Christmas things while we had the time.

10 Ways We Celebrated Christmas

1. Went to a movie (Avatar)
2. Visited temples (near to where I live, but I'd never gone before)
3. Ran into people we know (in Toshimaen and Ikebukuro)
4. Gave to the Salvation Army (outside Ikebukuro station)
5. Went shopping (in Loft)
6. Did Christmas karaoke (an hour and a half of Christmas songs!)
7. Had Christmas dinner and pudding (at an English pub in Meguro)
8. Had a Christmas drink (complimentary bubbly with our dinner)
9. Enjoyed Christmas lights (at Midtown in Roppongi)
10. People-watched (the other people enjoying the Christmas lights in Roppongi)

It was a lovely, magical time! Please enjoy some pictures from our day!

Thinking of you and wishing you a Very Happy Christmas! I'm on my way to work now, but I enjoyed opening presents and listening to Nat King Cole this morning!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very lovely Christmas!! Love your beautiful pics as usual, especially the one with the moon - I was just looking at that slivery moon last night, and thinking how pretty it was!! Fun to see the Japanese Salvation Army too - makes me want to put some money in their kettle. Merry Christmas - I miss you lots right now!!!

    ReplyDelete