Thursday, December 31, 2009

明けましておめでとうございます!

Happy New Year!

I have been on holiday for a few days! It has been lovely! I have had Mexican food and been dancing and enjoyed drinks with friends and made new friends and went for a long walk and visited Tokyo Tower (although we didn't go up it) and a temple and Akihabara. And I've had some lazy relaxing times too! And I bought a humidifier (thrilling, I know)! And I went to DisneySea again (super super crowded but, like, even more amaaaaazing than I remembered)!

Tonight I hope to be at a shrine at midnight, to ring in the new year in Japanese style.

Wishing you a happy and amazing 2010!

And enjoy a picture of Mexican food, three pictures of Tokyo Tower, and three pictures of the American Waterfront area of DisneySea (including Tower of Terror and, in the pic with the Columbia, a tiny view of the real sea beyond the wall). It was night when I was in that area last time I went to DisneySea, so I wasn't able to get any good pictures from it.



4 comments:

  1. Tokyo Tower is sure amazing - the pic of the temple with the lanterns in the tree is very nice. Love the pics of DisneySea of course - especially the Tower of Terror - it looks very scary!! :-) Oh, and that Mexican food looks quite yummy - makes me hungry!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - your Mexican food looks great, although it is missing the beans and rice. What gives?

    Please explain the Columbia. Is it a museum? Just a big ship to walk through? And it IS at DisneySea, right? Was cool to see the actual sea beyond - thanks for pointing that out, as I would NEVER have figured that out, there's so little of it!

    Is your humidifier tofu-shaped? We just bought one for our friends' baby, and it's elephant shaped. Thus, the question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were no beans with the Mexican food, but there was rice; it's hiding behind my margarita.

    I'm actually not really sure what all is in the Columbia. A restaurant? I think the Turtle Talk With Crush attraction is in there as well.

    If I had been able to find a tofu-shaped humidifier, I would have been all over it. Alas. But it is pretty awesome. It has a light on it that changes color! Truly, the future is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a humidifier that you'd find in a club. That's the way of the future? I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete