Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Humble Abode

It's my last day of vacation! No! How did it go by so quickly?! No big plans today; there were a few things that almost happened, but now nothing's going on. Never got around to that book-shopping and relaxing plan I had the other day - ended up taking a nap and doing a movie and dinner instead - so maybe that'll happen. And maybe dinner somewhere later. And a crepe and bubble tea - I've had to resort to the conbini the past couple days, but I've kept it up. Can't break the cycle on the last day! I'm pretty sure I'm not going to eat a crepe for a long while after this week (they're not a normal part of my diet, but I've enjoyed them for this week), but I am not remotely sick of bubble tea.

Please enjoy some pictures of my apartment. And a video tour. Realize now that I neglected my bath/shower room in both the tour and the picture-taking. You're not really missing much, but I'll maybe take a pic of it another time.




6 comments:

  1. Yay! You posted pictures of your apartment! It is very cute. I especially love the tofu pillows (how funny!) & enjoyed taking the personal tour! Great job - thanks for posting! Love, Aunt Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the tour!! Thanks for making a video to go along with your apartment pics!! What is that on the back of the front door? Couldn't figure it out. Please do get a picture of your bath/shower - it will be interesting too. Loved all your tofus, and the flower on your faucet!! It was so good to see Bear enjoying Japan too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a letterbox on the back of the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the tour!!!! I like it that I can take it again and again. :-) Everything is so compact but workable. A bit larger than the motorhome but not much. You've done a great job of decorating. Hugs, Be-Ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear! In Japan! What an international traveler he is. Your tour was freaking fabuloso - thanks for showing the view out the window, as when I was watching it, I was yelling at the video "SHOW OUT THE WINDOW!" and then you did. :) I, like everyone else, loved the tofus. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has to be the cutest apartment I have ever seen!! Thanks for the tour!! It was so nice to see you and hear your voice!! :)

    ReplyDelete