Sunday, May 10, 2009

Konbanwa from Harajuku!

I only have a one-day weekend this week - training tomorrow - but it's been nice. I lazed about this morning (and called the mother for Mother's Day) and then headed to Shibuya for a little shopping and to Harajuku for fish tacos (HAI! MEXICAN FOOD!). I'm in Harajuku still, nabbing some free internet action in a cell phone store. Heading home after this for movies and more laziness. Huzzah!

TOP FIVE STORES IN JAPAN
1. UNIQLO - I buy all my clothes here. They have cute stuff! And good deals! I got a dress there today, yay. It's blue.
2. Loft - If I had the money, I would buy all my home decor here. It is so so awesome! I buy things there every once in a while, and like to look at the cute cute things even when I can't afford them.
3. Tokyu Hands - Not quite as fabulous as Loft, but a little more affordable. And there is still great stuff there! A bunch of my home decor did actually come from there.
4. Kinokuniya - Huzzah for English language books. It's funny because at Kinokuniya at home, I buy Japanese stuff, but at Kinokuniya here, I am like, "YAY FOR ENGLISH!" Tower Records is also good for English books, but I am happier at Kinokuniya.
5. Passport - Um, they have super cute stuffed animals. And I use "animals" loosely. "Food" is more appropriate. They have a super cute tofu character. I might have three Tofu things in my apartment. I might buy more.

6 comments:

  1. Ohayo!! Stuffed tofu??!! I need to see that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tofu things? That definitely has my curiosity... pictures, please! I want to see your apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to the above. :-)

    Be-Ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, okay, I will take pics of my apartment soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE! I demand pics of stuffed tofu! I think it's going to be cute...WAY cuter than those stuffed viruses from that cool store in Richland that you and your mom took us to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Carolyn14 May, 2009 09:24

    A picture of your apartment and you in your cute new blue dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete