Monday, July 20, 2009

5 Things I Love This Week

1. Matcha doughnuts from Mister Donut. I love Mister Donut anyway (I know, I'm so not into doughnuts at home, but they're DELISH here), but the matcha flavor just takes it to another level.
2. Unagi. Well, I love unagi all the time, but it's the season for it or something because all of a sudden there are unagi dishes everywhere. NOM NOM NOM.
3. Nagase Tomoya. Okay, I love him all the time too because he is super hot, but he has a new drama that I was watching a couple nights ago, and it was cracktastic and entertaining. And, you know, he was super hot.
4. Air conditioning. Oh, AC, I would be nothing without you.
5. Pringles XTREME! Balsamic Vinegar Taste! I picked them up because they looked weird, but not so weird that I wouldn't be willing to try them. They're really good! Balsamic vinegary!

5 comments:

  1. OK - that donut looks very weird!! But, I am sure it was yummy anyway. Too bad you don't have a picture of Nagase Tomoya for us to see - so we can judge his cuteness!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at your pictures again, I see that you had taken a bite out of that donut (hadn't noticed that) - it doesn't look so weird to me now!! Good thing - it kinda looked like a strange bug, or maybe an intestine at first glance!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that donut looks like it would taste good! I love the color and the shape of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - matcha donut?! That sounds awesome! And so do the balsamic Pringles. Methinks I would love to come to Japan and EAT. LOTS OF GOOD FOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew, it does not look like an intestine! It looks like MAGIC.

    You could just google Nagase Tomoya, you know. But here are a couple ads he's in: Beer and UNIQLO. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete